www.yourshoutbox.com Terms of Service ("Agreement")
This Agreement was last modified on March 03, 2014.
Please read these Terms of Service ("Agreement", "Terms of Service") carefully before using http://www.yourshoutbox.com and its services ("the Site") operated by www.yourshoutbox.com ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at http://www.yourshoutbox.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by www.yourshoutbox.com and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Services offered by the Site are provided as is, without any warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Use of any of the Site is entirely at your own risk.
While creating an account at the Site you may not:
1. Select or use as a login a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person
2. Use as a login a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene We reserve the right to refuse registration of, or cancel an account. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
Usage of the Site
You agree to NOT use the Site:
2. To contribute any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party
3. For any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content
4. To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any user
5. To create or submit spam to any other users or any URL
6. To violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws)
7. To submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes or off-topic content
8. With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission
Additionally, you agree that you will NOT:
(ii) Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site
(iii) Bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site
The Site does not take any responsibility for content added by users and for usage of the delivered components.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by www.yourshoutbox.com.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with your national and Polish laws, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.